Own your own piece of history! On the banks of Colleges Crossing on the Brisbane River, this property has been in the same family since 1901.
Imagine approximately 40 acres of beautiful flat, usable land, set high on the river, where wild live thrives and ideal for a country lifestyle.
Buying this property with the neighbouring property on 1783m2 gives you more options and flexiblity to make this in to a country retreat for the whole family.
• 40 acres of flat usable land for farming, horses, or lifestyle options
• Several fenced paddocks in place
• Heritage listed 1880's cottage with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and kitchen
• Option to reinstate the old go-cart tracks
• Brisbane City Council
• Town water
• Across the road from Mt Crosby primary school
• Minutes to shops and public transport
Auction Sunday 12 September at 10.00am on site