Convenient Inner City Opportunity.
An exceptional, blue chip opportunity has presented itself at 71 Bywong Street with a post war family home becoming available, to rent a generous 774SQM allotment inside one of Brisbane's most sought after inner city suburbs.
The location of this post war classic is second to none and is just a stones throw away from a multitude of essential local amenities, local cafes, bars and restaurants not to mentions several public transport options affording the privileged renter a convenient lifestyle.
- 4 generous bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Polished timber floors
- One Car Accommodation plus an abundance of storage
- Post War High set family home with open plan living and separate living spaces
- Leafy 774 SQM block with established lawns and gardens
- Just 6 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- Under 20 minutes to Brisbane's Domestic & International Airports via Airport Link
- Moments to Universities, some of Brisbane's best schooling options such as BBC, Toowong Primary, St Ignatius and the Queensland Academy of Science
- Moments to premium lifestyle amenities Suncorp Stadium, Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Precinct plus Mount Coot-tha Reserve
- Walk to your choice of Train stations, Bus stops and Wesley Hospital
- Walk to various leafy park lands, Toowong Bowls Club, trendy cafes and local eats
- Moments to some of Brisbane's best schools, Suncorp Stadium, Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Precinct plus Mount Coot-tha Reserve
- Easy access to the Brisbane CBD, UQ University, Coronation Drive, Western Freeway, M1 motorway, Inner City Bypass and Airport Link
Generous, blue chip inner city locations such as these are in short supply and always rent quickly. Secure your piece of Inner Brisbane before it's snapped up.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Renovated kitchen.