PROPERTY LEASED - Exclusive Enclave with 4 generous bedrooms plus versatile study - Superb location
Situated in a prestige, sought after Henrii Lane, offering the serenity and quiet of nature combined with the elegance of an architectural designed home; this recently built, 2 level home is a rare find this close to the city.
- Central air-conditioning and heating with ceiling fans throughout.
- High 3-5m ceilings throughout
- Italian Bluestone tiles throughout living spaces and wool carpets in bedrooms.
- North-east facing for winter warmth and shade in summer.
- Double remote lockup garage with storage space and internal access.
- Monthly garden maintenance included
- 70 sqm lawn at rear joins the pool area with a 3rd cantilevered ground deck overlooking your own private rainforest. Perfect spot for relaxing.
- Leafy outlook across hills to Mt Cootha forest / orientated to collect the breeze
- Spacious kitchen with induction and ceramic cooktop, two ovens, double dish drawer dishwasher, double Hafele pull out Euro pantries, plumbed French door fridge with ice maker, quartz solid ‘concrete’ benchtops, island bench and ample storage space.
- Open plan living and dining area with 5m ceilings
- Generous entertaining deck with private, leafy outlook over the pool, with three separate entrances leading to the living/dining area, laundry and garage.
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling walk-in robe, private balcony with leafy outlook and plantation shutters, and ensuite with double basin vanity and generous bath.
- Separated guest suite with ensuite.
- Large study with plantation shutters.
- Family laundry.
- Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool with spa bench and waterfall feature. Pool maintenance included, tenant to pay for chemicals.
- Downstairs rumpus/media room with access to pool.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes; 1 also with private deck.
- Modern bathroom.
- Separate toilet.
- Minutes to shops, café, medical centre and public transport of Fleming Road, Chapel Hill Primary School, local playgrounds and Brisbane Forest with walking tracks to Mt Coot-tha Summit.
- Within close proximity to BBC, St Peters, Ambrose Treacy, public transport including bus, parkland and shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Kenmore Shopping Centre, Kenmore Tavern and Brisbane CBD.
- Within catchments for Chapel Hill State and Kenmore State High Schools.
*PLESE NOTE - Bahamas shutters outside kitchen window and a full bank of built in shaker robes in master being installed after Christmas due to delays with manufacturer.
- Ducted Heating