APPLICATION APPROVED - Hinterland Lifestyle With Pioneering Design
A rare, contemporary masterpiece in beautiful Pullenvale, this architect designed contemporary pavilion-style home has been conceived and executed with absolute perfection and designed by award-winning architect Bud Brannigan. With inspiration taken from art galleries around the world, including the Margaret Olley Centre in Tweed Heads, no expense has been spared in the appointment of fixtures and finishes to ensure your senses and taste of hinterland living is unrivalled.
Lifestyle, privacy, entertaining and family were at the core of the design to capture the private bushland setting and enjoy the proportions made possible by this captivating 2.5acre parcel of land. It is the highest block on the street with amazing uninterrupted bush views and privacy from neighbours.
Some features include:
- 6 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms plus 2 studios/lounge rooms - Master bedroom has an ensuite/wet room and 2 large walk-in wardrobes
- 2 Bathrooms including a stunning ensuite comprising Apaiser benchtops and egg-shaped bath overlooking mountains through the floor to ceiling glass.
- Open plan lounge and dining area that adjoin the kitchen and full length veranda area has full views out to the mountains and natural bushland
- Another beautiful feature of this home is a second living area/library room with extensive wall-to-ceiling shelving, which can double as a media room
- Bespoke kitchen with concrete benchtops and large butler's pantry, handmade timber panelling throughout
- Combination of polished concrete and hardwood timber flooring
- Air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
- Envious central courtyard has been designed to offer an additional outdoor entertainment space whilst providing a stunning centrepiece of design
- Landscaped gardens including cutting-edge design with featured gabions, a fire pit, and a blank canvas to start your own veggie patch!
- Undercover downstairs entertainment pavilion offering a multitude of uses
- Stunning 12m private lap pool.
- Intercom from front door.
- Double lock up garage with a large external space for guests' cars and other large external spaces for entertaining and children's' play areas.
- Quality fittings feature, with Tom Dixon lights in the lounge, and remote-controlled ceiling fans throughout. The house is sustainability designed with a AAA water conservation rating.
Executive living only 15 minutes from Kenmore, this home offers a lifestyle ideal for families to enjoy the rural fruits of acreage living, awe-inspiring design yet an understated first impression, leaving you intrigued for more. Close to Pullenvale Primary School and private school buses.
N.B - A monthly pool service (tenants pay for chemicals) and monthly garden maintenance included.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Floor Boards