SPACIOUS MODERN SINGLE LEVEL CONVENIENCE
Freshly built and nestled inside of the fastest growing corridors in Australia, 38 Minerva Street offers an affordable, modern, spacious yet convenient lifestyle that is turn key and ready to create lasting memories.
Open plan living, modern accents, surrounded by a growing list of impressive infrastructure and parks with space to stretch the legs, this is a property offering welcome options within moments of all the amenities growing families desire. Simply unpack your bags, let the kids run and enjoy.
- Fresh new Brighton Homes build completed April 2020 Single level brick
- 4 generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom complimented with walk-in wardrobe plus ensuite
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate Media Room
- Spacious open plan designer kitchen featuring stainless appliances
- Stylish modern finishes throughout including quality tiles & carpets
- Covered alfresco
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Double lock up remote control garage
- Separate Laundry
- Fully fenced yard
- Walk to local amenities, Buses, Ripley Valley State & Secondary Schools, Splash'n'Play waterpark and the local cafe favourite "Forty West"
- Approximately 35-40 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- Ideal for access to Greater Springfield, Ipswich, Amberley and highways
- Convenient to Springfield Central Train station and Bus options
- Moments to Ripley Coles, Springfield Orion Shopping Precinct, Restaurants and cafes, Southern Cross University, Robelle Domain Parklands, sports fields, quality schooling and early learning options
For information, please call James Rose - Local Area Specialist for Greater Springfield on 0468 522 880 or [email protected]
Brisbane Real Estate - Greater Springfield has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct and accept no responsibility for and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Disabled Access
- Roller Door Access