LUXURIOUS SINGLE LEVEL ENTERTAINER
Welcome home to a modern, well designed, absolute entertainers delight. Offering families and professionals a modern, affordable, luxury lifestyle. With separate defined living spaces, a clever, open plan layout and a expansive, well appointed kitchen, 17 Wren Street is perfectly positioned within moments of a host of local amenities, schools, sports fields and has strong capital growth predicted inside one of the fastest growing regions in the country.
The home offers so many features including:
- Solid single level brick family home - Colourbond Roof with batt insulation
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master suite is complimented by a walk-in-robe and a spacious ensuite with dual vanity
- Beautifully designed bathrooms featuring built in cabinetry and caesar stone bench tops
- Open plan living and dining areas with separate media room or second lounge
- 600 x 600 fully vitrified porcelain tiles throughout
- Quality high end finishes and fixtures throughout the home including ceasar stone bench tops across the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry, stainless appliances, two-pack cabinetry plus space for a double door fridge that has water access available ready to go
- Built in quality laundry cabinetry with Ceasar stone benchtops
- Panasonic Reverse cycle Air-conditioning, LED down lights and ceiling fans throughout
- Quality Holland window coverings & security screens throughout
- Remote Double Lock up garage
- Flat and usable back yard with plenty of room for pets and children to play
This property is conveniently located in the Fernbrooke Ridge Estate with two childcare centres and 100m to Fernbrook Ridge State School.
-5 mins to Orion Springfield Town Centre
- Redbank Plaza and Redbank Plains Shopping Village all within a short drive.
- Approx 35 mins to Brisbane CBD & 15 mins to Ipswich CBD. There are also multiple transport options including easy access to major road networks, Translink Bus & Springfield & Springfield Central train stations.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Disabled Access