Wow Factor With Space & Convenience
For Sale Now Or By Auction 28th November @ 10am
Located in one of Indooroopilly's most convenient location on 1,180sqm this fully renovated, architecturally designed, tri-level home provides immense character, flair, versatility and privacy.
Featuring a fully self-contained apartment for those seeking dual living or home office arrangements, perfect balance of open plan design, space, separation along with one of the most private, natural settings. Located within walking distance to Tracey Ambrose College, minutes to freeway access, Indooroopilly shopping town and a host of local schools.
- 4 Bedrooms plus separate self-contained apartment or studio
- Additional loft areas to each room
- 3 Bathrooms including ensuite to the master
- Generous open plan living or grant proportions with raked ceilings, extensive amount of glass allowing an abundance of natural light
- Spacious Galley kitchen, island, stone benchtops and butlers pantry
- Huge outdoor entertainment balcony flows directly from the main living areas and overlooks the swimming pool and bushland surround
- Downstairs retreat, self contained accommodation/studio or teenage retreat complete with bathroom, living and kitchenette
- Cavity brick construction
- Large yard and resort style swimming pool
- 3 car lock up garage plus additional carport and loads of storage
- Walk to buses, Tracey Ambrose College and falls in the Indooroopilly State school catchment
- Convenient to Indooroopilly shopping town, train, Fig Tree Pocket boat ramps and acres of parkland
This property is being sold by auction, therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.