The Complete Package
OPEN HOMES CANCELLED -
Enjoying a tranquil, elevated and family-friendly cul-de-sac position, this meticulously modernised home provides an exceptional environment for families of all ages. With light-filled living areas, superb outdoor entertainment spaces, and located minutes' walk to one of Brisbane's most family-friendly parks and sporting ovals, this could well be the home you've been searching for.
Additional features include:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Home office
- Generous gourmet kitchen equipped to cater all of your culinary needs and designed to be a central gathering point within the home
- Spacious, open plan living, dining room along with a separate multi-purpose room providing versatility for everyone
- Air conditioning and woodburning fire place
- In-ground swimming pool with your very own private, covered outdoor entertainment pavilion
- 607sqm parcel of land featuring an abundance of fenced back yard, vegetable gardens, fully insulated workshop/studio & additional garden shed
- Oversized double carport plus additional off-street parking
- Walking distance to Cliveden Park with bike and walking paths, children's playgrounds and acres of open greenspace
- Walking distance to bus stops, freeway access and cycle paths leading to the CBD
- Convenient to Kenmore central, Indooroopilly & Mt Ommaney shopping centres, University of Queensland and train station
- 3.1kms to Indooroopilly State High
- 1.4km to Fig Tree Pocket State School
- 2.9km to Kenmore High
- 3km to Ambrose Treacy College
Designed for you to enjoy so much within the home, location and setting, the emphasis of this property is all about lifestyle and convenience. If you are searching for that something special, call now to arrange an inspection or additional information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.