The Perfect Family Entertainer
If position and indoor/outdoor integration is the cornerstone of your new family home, then 17 Eccleston Street will have no shortage of appeal. Situated on an elevated 774sqm parcel of land at the end of a family-friendly cul-de-sac, this home provides exceptional entertainment facilities, aspect and convenience.
Located within walking distance to buses, Cliveden Park providing access to acres of lifestyle benefits and short drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and a number of highly regarded schools, this home is a must-see. .
Additional features include:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms including ensuite to the master plus additional guest powder room
- Expansive open plan living and dining room
- Modern kitchen with waterfall stone island benchtop, 900mm electric cooktop, European appliances including a double oven and contemporary cabinetry throughout
- Huge outdoor entertainment pavilion complete with high ceiling, feature lighting and modern fans to keep you cool across those summer months
- Travertine natural stone floors, open plan design, neutral colour palette and an abundance of natural light
- Large in-ground swimming pool and entertainment area provides perfect indoor/outdoor integration
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 2 Car garage with storage rooms, workshop plus additional off-street parking
- Crimsafe security screens throughout
- Water tank
- Solar 5.5kW Fronius inverter with a smart metre
Call now to arrange an inspection as this is a tremendous opportunity to secure a first class family home in one of Brisbane's premier suburbs offering both lifestyle and convenience.