CHARMING NOSTALGIC COTTAGE IN PREMIUM LOCALE
Premium locale, surrounded by Queen's Park and Ipswich Girls Grammar and offering optimum convenience to the CBD, this stunning 1950s Circa cottage offers a perfect northerly aspect, seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living spaces with modern, 21st century accents yet oozes all the character, charm and ornate features only a traditional home can achieve.
Bridson Avenue boasts an open floor plan, a well designed custom kitchen, additional space for a home business plus additional parking. Just a short stroll to the beating heart of the Ipswich CBD, restaurants, cafe's, Hospitals and University makes this property a must see and a very worthy investment.
- Perfect northerly aspect
- Premium locale along the highly sought after "Bridson Avenue"
- 2 bedrooms plus separate home office / 3rd bedroom
- 1 bathroom with two separate toilets and laundry
- All the charming, period correct features expected such as polished timber floors, high ceilings, open floor plan with an abundance of traditional windows to maximise natural light and provide clever use of space
- Beautiful custom gourmet kitchen takes centre stage with yards of bench top space wrapped in stone, custom cabinetry, space for double door fridge, stainless European appliances including AEG 900m gas stove and oven ready to entertain extended family and friends
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Expansive, insulated covered outdoor entertainment area
- Four car accommodation with side access and space for a boat, trailers or caravan
- Fully fenced boundaries
- Less than 2 kilometres from the heart of the Ipswich CBD
- Ideally located for Ipswich & St Andrew's Hospitals, University of Queensland - Walk to Queen's & Limestone Parklands, choice of train stations and buses
- Kids can walk to Ipswich Girls Grammar
- Approx 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD & Brisbane's Airport Terminals
- Convenient to popular restaurants, eateries, cafes and the recently refurbished Ipswich Mall
- Flood Free Location
*The owners will look at written offers prior to Auction date.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD BY AUCTION AND THEREFORE A PRICE GUIDE CANNOT BE PROVIDED AS PER QLD GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Openable Windows