SPACIOUS RESIDENCE SUPERB LOCATION
This magnificent double storey residence, located on a 582m2 corner block in Chapel Hill, offers the perfect lifestyle for growing families. Set under the sprawling canopy of a beautiful Poinciana tree that provides shade and privacy, the impressive home offers five large bedrooms, multiple living areas, and lots of outdoor space. The main living areas, located on the lower level, include an open plan kitchen and meals area, formal dining, and living room. In addition, there is a home office and guest powder room. The upper level contains the master bedroom with modern ensuite, four other spacious bedrooms, bathroom, and family retreat with balcony overlooking the property. Enjoy your evenings by the firepit with family and friends or indulge in a weekend barbeque out by the refreshing pool in the summer.
The property is well-positioned, located within the sought-after catchment area of Chapel Hill State School and Indooroopilly State High School, with easy access to the Mt Coot-tha bushwalking and cycling trails, parks and sporting fields. Only 200m to public transport, five minutes' drive to both Kenmore Plaza and Indooroopilly Shopping Centres, and under 10km to the Brisbane CBD, this is an excellent opportunity to secure a spacious residence in a prime location.
Please contact Ty Babbidge from Brisbane Real Estate on 0404 050 454.
- 582m2 corner allotment (level block)
- Double storey home
- 5 spacious bedrooms (perfect for large or extended families and guests)
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite
- 2 bathrooms (includes ensuite to master bedroom)
- Guest powder room on the lower floor
- Flexible living and entertainment areas
- Formal dining
- Home office
- 2 car accommodation (remote entry)
- Inground saltwater pool
- Low maintenance gardens and paved areas, fully-fenced, and NBN connection