AUCTION SATURDAY 10 JULY AT 12.30PM
Located in a quiet, cul-de-sac in the popular, leafy suburb of Chapel Hill, this architectural, split-level designed home takes advantage of the natural environment. The lower level features a spacious family living area with vaulted ceiling, master bedroom with ensuite, and bedroom with connecting bathroom.
A small flight of stairs leads to the upper area and an additional two bedrooms. Natural light streams into the kitchen and dining areas through lovely skylight windows. The upper level opens on to an outdoor patio, the perfect place for enjoying the serenity of the tranquil surrounds.
Located within walking distance to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre, Chapel Hill State School, and public transport to Brisbane CBD and private schools. Close to Penhaligon Park with playground and BBQ amenities, and community clubs including rugby, Australian Rules and soccer.
This home is a perfect opportunity for investors, first-home owners, or people seeking to downsize and be close to facilities.
• Split-level, brick residence
• Sophisticated, architectural design with vaulted ceiling
• Tranquil setting
• 4 bedrooms
• Main bedroom with ensuite located on lower level (airconditioned)
• Large kitchen with wall oven, pantry, and ample cupboard space
• Double carport
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Access to Cubberla Creek bikeway, 1km to Mt Coot-tha Forest and walking, horse riding, and mountain biking trails, parks, and community activities
• Walking distance to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre (800m), Chapel Hill State School (600m), and public transport (12km to Brisbane CBD)