Private & Spacious Contemporary Design With Dual Living
Superbly positioned to capture the natural, bushland setting, this spacious family home combines contemporary design and an exceptional scale of proportions that will satisfy all members of the family.
With multiple ensuited bedrooms plus an additional downstairs retreat, this home will cater for those looking to accommodate older children or extended family who may require their own living and accommodation on the entry level.
Located at the end of a private cul de sac within the desirable "Henrii Lane" estate, you are awarded the benefits of suburban conveniences whilst being surrounded by a charming and natural bushland setting.
- 4 Extremely generous bedrooms
- Home office
- 3 Bathrooms including two ensuites plus additional guest powder room
- Large open plan family living room plus separate lounge
- Additional downstairs retreat
- CaesarStone kitchen, Induction cooktop with a tremendous walk in pantry strategically positioned to be the hub of all indoor and outdoor culinary occasions
- Expansive open plan design, Bamboo timber floors and extensive use of oversized windows and doors embrace the bushland surrounds
- Ducted air conditioning, screens and ceiling fans throughout
- Abundance of storage
- 898sqm block provides exceptional space, privacy yet an easy care executive lifestyle
- Walk to buses, Chapel Hill state school, parklands and Mt Cootha walking trails
- Minutes to both Kenmore Central and Indooroopilly shopping town