EXPANSIVE ACREAGE LIFESTYLE WITH DUAL OCCUPANCY
Within the city limits, an expansive acreage lifestyle awaits. Nestled inside this highly sought after leafy, acreage precinct and commanding an astounding 9,255 square metres, 8 Hayes Avenue exudes a stylish, modern finish with two separate dwellings and is ultra convenient to Brisbane and Springfield Central.
Offering a multitude of options for large families, this expansive family residence offers multiple living spaces, usable leafy grounds and a sparkling in-ground pool. This spacious acreage property is a rare find this close to Brisbane and Greater Springfield whilst boasting all the space growing families desire to really stretch the legs.
- Usable, leafy 9,255sqm block
- 4 generous bedrooms plus utility room on the ground floor
- Master suite is complimented by a "His & Her's" walk in robe + newly renovated ensuite
- Multiple living spaces, study nook and polished hardwood timber floors
- Air-Conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Spacious, modern open plan kitchen with stainless appliances, stone bench tops, large island breakfast bar and recessed sink
- 3 modern bathrooms
- Vehicle accommodation for 7 cars with space for trucks, caravans, trailers etc and a secure double shed
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Large covered alfresco ready to entertain friends and family
- Sparkling In-ground pool
- Solar + Solar Hot water
- Disability access available with internal ramps and ground floor living options
Second Dwelling features:
- Spacious 3 bedroom home
- Full sized kitchen, bathroom and lounge room
- Perfect for extended families, mum's & dad's, home business or the perfect starter home for young adults requiring their own space
An abundance of space is on offer on over 2 acres of usable land. Rarely does a spacious acreage property featuring two dwellings this close to Brisbane CBD come to the market.
For information, please call James Rose - Local Area Specialist for Greater Springfield on 0468 522 880 or [email protected]
Brisbane Real Estate - Greater Springfield has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct and accept no responsibility for and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- Built in Robes
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Disabled Access