AUCTION ON SITE 25 SEPTEMBER 2021 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
Located in the prestigious Kensington estate of Brookfield, this single level, modern executive residence offers an idyllic lifestlye. Immaculately presented, this beautiful home with north-east orientation, has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two car accommodation. The open foyer, with elegant French pattern feature flooring, welcomes guests into the home, and opens on to the formal lounge and dining rooms. The kitchen is centrally located with European appliances, stone benchtops, breakfast bar, and ample storage. An abundance of natural light streams through glass doors that expand across the multiple living and entertainment spaces, framing views of the leafy surrounds. The master retreat with walk-in-robe and ensuite, extends out to the spacious patio. Lush hedges and plantation shutters provide privacy for relaxing. The property is landscaped with lovely, low maintenance gardens, and a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen to enjoy entertaining on summer weekends.
This elegant residence, in the highly sought-after suburb of Brookfield, is the perfect retreat. Close to Brookfield Showgrounds, Pony Club, and recreational parks. Just over 4km to Kenmore Village, 8km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, and 15km to Brisbane CBD, with bus service to leading public and private schools.
To arrange a private inspection, please contact Ty on 0404 050 454. The vendors are downsizing and will consider offers prior to auction.
• Large 808m2 block with wide street frontage
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Master retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite, extending to the patio
• Two bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Multiple living and entertainment spaces (woodheater for winter evenings)
• Centrally located kitchen featuring quality European appliances, two-pac Shaker- style cabinetry and ample storage
• Integrated Bose speaker system
• Large patio with uplights and automatic blind
• Outdoor kitchen with BBQ, bar fridge, dishwasher. drop-in sink, and adjustable shutters for all year round entertaining
• 3.5 kw solar panels for energy-efficiency
• Double garage
• Close proximity to Brookfield Showgrounds, Pony Club, shopping centres
• Bus service to private and public schools