Single level hilltop masterpiece with unrivalled views
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being sold without a price and in an auction campaign therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
Situated on the highest point of the Huntington Estate and offering over 180 degrees of unparalleled views across Upper Brookfield, Mount Cootha and the City. This modern, single level family home presents a rare opportunity to claim one of the best locations in Brookfield.
Designed to embrace the spectacular views and maximize the usability of the block, this home features elevated ceilings, large panoramic windows, and seamless integration between internal and external living / entertaining areas. With a large pool, concrete tennis court and plenty of yard space, this home is guaranteed to tick every box on your list of 'must haves'.
- 5 Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and fans.
- 3 modern bathrooms
- Master bedroom offers his and hers walk in wardrobes, ensuite and access to your own panoramic views.
- Multiple entertaining options with both formal and casual living and dining spaces
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Renovated kitchen with modern appliances.
- 2 car garage with electric garage door
- Sparkling in ground pool
- Concrete tennis court with LED flood lights
- Open and spacious outdoor entertaining area
- Plenty of grass space for kids and pets to play
- Rafting ground park at the end of the street
- 15kms to the Brisbane CBD
- Cul-de-sac position, walk to Public Transport and Kenmore State High School, Parks, walking tracks and off-leash dog park
- Approximately 25 minutes to Brisbane Airport terminals via Airport Link
- Moments to a host of quality local amenities such as Kenmore & Indooroopilly shopping precincts, local schools, restaurants and cafes, Brookfield Showgrounds and General Store
Properties such as these do not last long in this neighbourhood due to the high demand for spacious, modern family homes on large, usable blocks of land. For more information, inspections & to help you secure this highly sought-after address call Jarrod Hooley 0439 907 346.
- Built in Robes
- Tennis Court
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport