Dual living at its best! Offers Over $449,000
16a & 16b Weston Court, Bellbird Park.
Built 2016 with this gorgeous home with two separate dwelling in one title with 402m2 land.
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this dual living property is in a high growth area ensuring a solid investment. Owners have the option to rent both or live in one and rent out the other home.
Tastefully modern with tiled open plan living areas, carpeted bedrooms, air conditioning, ceiling fans and energy efficient down lights each property has their own entrance, fenced yard, verandas and garage. The kitchens both feature stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and electric cooking.
- Two properties in one title, no body corporate
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, garage plus 1 bedroom, bath and garage
- Combined area of 2 dwelling 208.3m2
- 3 bedroom $330/week approx.
- Self-contained home $190/week approx
- Air conditioning
Each portion can still be let separately, offering investors great for maximum rental return.Lower maintenance than owning two separate rental properties.
A bonus for an ageing population that is also downsizing and urbanising, dual-key is a smart move for parent or elderly relative to live close by and still with some privacy and separation.
- Augusta Sate School - 800m
- Bellbird Park State Secondary College -1.06 km
- St. Augstines College - 1.18 km
- Redbank Plains State High School - 1.41 km
- The Springfield Anglican College - 2.46 km
- Redbank PlainsShopping Centre , Bellbird Park- 1.6 km
- Redbank Plaza, Collingwood Park - 5.0 km
- Goodna Shooping Centre - 5.8 km
- Goodna Station - 5.4 km
The owners have another plan and are motivated to sell.
Call Leah for more information.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Dual Living/Granny Flat