CONVENIENT, MODERN, SINGLE LEVEL FAMILY LIFESTYLE
*FORTH COMING AUCTION SAT 7TH NOVEMBER - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR*
Conveniently located on a flat, usable block, 66 Fitzpatrick Circuit offers an affordable, modern, spacious family lifestyle that is turn key and ready to create lasting memories.
Open plan living, modern accents, ability for side access with space to stretch the legs, this is a property offering welcome options within moments of all the amenities, schools and parklands growing families in Greater Springfield desire. Simply unpack your bags, let the kids run and enjoy.
- Low set Brick with rendered facade & Colorbond roof
- Built by Pivotal Homes 2014
- Master bedroom complimented by a walk-in-robe and ensuite
- 4 bedrooms all include built in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Modern, centrally located kitchen with modern, stainless appliances including oven & dishwasher, gas cooktop, glass splashback, caesar stone bench tops
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Covered Alfresco overlooks flat, usable lawns, fully fenced
- Downlights throughout the home, Security Screens and window coverings included
- Separate Laundry
- Double Garage with Remote Control
- Walk to local amenities, Buses, St Augustine's College & State school, Augusta Village IGA, eateries, Brookwater shopping centre and parklands
- Approximately 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- Ideal for access to Ipswich, Amberley and major highways
- Convenient to Springfield Central Train station and Bus options
- Moments to Springfield Orion Shopping Precinct, Restaurants and cafes, Southern Cross University, Robelle Domain Parklands, sports fields, quality schooling and early learning options
- Inside the catchments for St Augustine's College, St Peters, Westside Christian plus a host of others.
The location of this property makes life so much simpler. Walk the kids to school, take the pets to the dog park or quickly sneak down to the IGA or Woolies for that ingredient you forgot for dinner. Simplify your life and move in today.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD BY AUCTION AND THEREFORE A PRICE GUIDE CANNOT BE PROVIDED AS PER QLD GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Disabled Access