Convenience, Location, Opportunity
For Sale Now
380 Moggill Road, Indooroopilly
Land Size: 422m2
This classic 1920’s home retains its original charm and lends itself to some tasteful renovation to bring it into a new era of life. The property is only a short stroll to popular restaurants, shopping precincts, public transport as well as being within catchment and close proximity to a number of Queensland’s best schools and universities.
The property lends itself to renovation for some very convenient living, or investment, or operating a business. It has excellent potential for someone looking for period appeal and the options available could result in an incredible family home capturing prevailing breezes and elevated outlook from a future rear-deck.
This house is looking for someone to turn it into a home.
Aspect: North West Facing
– Land 422sqm
– 3 Double sized bedrooms
– Large front room / Home office
– Original timber floorboards
– 2 Bathrooms
– Separate living areas
– Large kitchen & meals area
– 1 x vehicle parking
Location & Accessibility:
– Less than 6 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
– Only 20 minutes to Brisbane’s Domestic & International Airports
– Proximity to a range of excellent schools (St Peters, Ambrose Treacy, Qld Academy for Science, Mathematics and Technology / Brisbane Boys College, Indooroopilly State School, University of Qld to name a few).
– Short walk to Brisbane’s best shopping numerous leafy parklands, running & cycling tracks, trendy cafes and local eats
– Easy access to Airport Link, Inner City Bypass and major arterial links
it is definitely worth a visit.