OUTSTANDING VALUE IN PREMIER LOCATION
Set in an elevated position on 615m2 in leafy Chapel Hill is this brick 70’s style home offering clever first home buyers, young families and investors a ripe opportunity to secure a quality, convenient family home surrounded by parks and walking tracks plus easy access to shopping centres public transport direct to the Brisbane CBD and of course close by to the very best inner Brisbane school catchments.
Wandella Street gives you options for restoration with your finishing touches, either large or small. From solid timber floors, high ceilings with potential in spades, the foundations are in place for a modern family marvel.
– 3 Bedroom high-set brick family home
– Centrally located bathroom
– 2 car accommodation
– High ceilings, Air-Conditioning, polished timber floors thoughout
– Modern renovated kitchen
– Spacious entertainers balcony
– Loads of additional building space on the ground level
– Just 15 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD
– Moments to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Kenmore shopping complexes
– Located within the Chapel Hill State School catchment
– Just 400m walk to public transport direct routes to the CBD, Airports and Universities
– Walk to the thriving local cafe and restaurant scene
– Approximately 20 google minutes to Brisbane’s International & Domestic Terminals
Be sure not to miss this fantastic opportunity in such a highly sought after location. This property won’t last long. With an elevated position close to all amenities and an almost inner city location, you most certainly are buying wisely.