Spacious home with dual living potential
Motivated sellers invite offers!
27 Minyara Street, Jindalee
Land Size: 637m2
Situated in a very convenient location within a short walking distance to the Mount Ommaney shopping centre, Centenary State High School, the local parks and all amenities. This renovated 2 level private residence boasts a spacious and practical floor plan.
Fantastic features include:
– Dual living potential
– Solid double brick construction
– 9 foot high ceilings throughout the ground floor
– Attractive entrance foyer
– Well-appointed spacious kitchen equipped with quality appliances and an island bench with waterfall edge
– Open plan kitchen and living area seamlessly connect to the private and tranquil outdoor covered entertainment terrace, perfect for entertaining and family gatherings
– Spacious formal lounge/rumpus room and a home office overlooking the front garden
– 5 bedrooms, the ultra spacious master bedroom with an ensuite is located on the ground floor. It has a His & Hers walk-in wardrobe and a spacious parent’s retreat
– A shared bathroom on the first level & a powder room on ground floor
– Hardwood timber staircase
– Laundry with plenty of storage
– Security screens
– 3 Car accommodation
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans
– Sparkling inground swimming pool
– 637sqm alloment
– Easy access to the Centenary Highway
This much loved family home is being offered to the market for the first time in 20 years and it is not to be missed, inspection is a must.
Please note: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property/land into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.