BROOKFIELD COLONIAL SET ON 10 ACRES
A lovely, winding driveway, framed by mature shade trees, sweeps up to this beautiful colonial home. Located on ten private acres in Brookfield, the home is set amongst romantic, cottage gardens, featuring a water fountain, lavender, and scrambling roses.
The colonial charm flows through to the inside with decorative fretwork, brushbox timber flooring, and nine foot ceilings. There are four bedrooms, master with ensuite, and two bathrooms. The spacious living areas include a formal living room, dining room, and media room/rumpus room. The kitchen features timber cabinetry, open shelving, modern appliances, and ample bench and storage space. Large cedar windows frame views of the beautiful gardens and bi-fold doors lead out on to wrap around verandahs. The property includes a colonial, double carport and Quaker style barn shed.
Surrounded by million dollar acreage properties, this is country living at its finest. Only 4.5km to Brookfield Showgrounds, pony club, local shops, and quality schools. Just 12 minutes’ drive to Kenmore Shopping Village, 18 minutes’ drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and a short commute to the Brisbane CBD and Airport.
– 10 acres of land with privacy
– Colonial home with high ceilings, hardwood timber floors, and cedar windows
– 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
– 2 bathrooms
– Open plan family living
– Country kitchen with timber cabinetry and ample bench space
– Dining room
– Media/rumpus room/guest room
– Wide verandahs, relax and enjoy the beautiful breezes
– Colonial double carport
– Large Quaker-style barn, currently set up as a workshop and offering good storage space
– Large water tanks and town water available at the entrance of the property
– Manicured gardens, overlooking peaceful stream and bushland
– Charming timber bridge entrance with sealed road and concrete driveway.
For a private inspection contact Ty Babbidge from Brisbane Real Estate 0404 050 454