Charming & Picturesque Acreage Living
Situated in a quiet, peaceful and picturesque setting this elegant Queenslander offers space for growing families, supreme separation and charm, with dual living potential all on a superb 2.5 acres of North facing usable land.
Moved from its original location on the river banks of Bulimba, this elegant family home has been beautifully restored and maintained, with modern touches added to bring it into the 21st century. Retaining the design characteristics from the era that it was built, the property features the classic verandahs, soaring ceilings, VJ walls and timber framed windows.
Additional features include:
– 4 Generous Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– Open plan lounge and dining rooms leading put to dual verandahs
– Separate rumpus room with dual living potential
– Modern open plan kitchen with an adjoining walk in pantry and secluded window seat
– High soaring ceilings, modern lighting and air conditioning
– Polished timber floors, VJ walls and decorative ceilings
– Multiple entertainment areas overlooking the timber deck, in-ground pool and lush rolling hills
– Fenced 2.5 acres, established mature trees, lush green lawns with an abundance of space for children or pets to enjoy the lifestyle acreage offers
– 2 Car accommodation, separate workshop & lockable storage room
– Walk your horse to the Moggill Pony Club
– Moments to public transport and school buses
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to inspect this exquisite property, blending the elegance of old with the convenience of the new in one of Pullenvale’s most sought after streets.
Call Kel Goesch on 0408 647 568 for more information