27 Mcconnell Crescent, Brookfield
Land Size: 1179m2
Situated in one of Brookfield’s most desired locations, this magnificent home is designed to capture fantastic views over Mount-Cootha towards the city while also providing privacy from neighbours allowing every buyer to immediately feel at home. The residence takes advantage of a versatile floor plan that includes the majority of living/entertaining spaces on the entry level along with a study/bedroom 5. An open plan gourmet kitchen mixed with the seamless separation of living spaces which flow through to the outdoor entertainment areas and pool. The bedrooms are ideally situated towards the rear of the property with the parents retreat located above the three family bedrooms – providing the perfect balance of privacy and proximity.
Surrounded by leafy parklands, bikeways, moments to schools & amenities this property is a must inspect.
This property features:
– 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Master with parents retreat, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– 2 spacious bathrooms
– Separate study or optional 5th bedroom
– Gourmet kitchen complimented by stainless-steel appliances
– Outdoor entertaining areas that flow seamlessly from the kitchen/living spaces
– 2 car accommodation
– North East facing
– 1,179m2 block
– Sparkling in ground pool and spa with deck providing a secondary entertaining area
– Well established lawn accompanied by manicured low maintenance gardens
– Water storage
– Highly sought-after area and fantastic views
– Moments to shopping centres, cafes & restaurants
– Easy access to the Western Suburb’s finest schools
– Under 30 google minutes to the Brisbane CBD & Brisbane’s Airports via legacy way.
– Local and private school buses less than 5mins walk
– 10mins walk to Kenmore shopping centres
– Park, walking paths and dog off-leash area across the street
Properties such as these don’t last long in this neighbourhood due to the high demand for spacious, modern family homes on large, usable blocks of land. For more information, inspections & to help you secure this highly sought-after address call Jarrod Hooley 0439 907 346.