LIFESTYLE OF LUXURY
This beautifully-presented residence, located in prestigious Pullenvale, features connecting pavilions, designed to provide the perfect balance of privacy and resort-style living. Featuring a substantial amount of living spaces, the four-bedroom property incorporates the natural beauty and warmth of Australian hardwood timber with contemporary expanses of glass and three-metre-high/cathedral ceilings.
The central pavilion is ideal for entertaining with large, open-plan formal living and dining areas. The stunning kitchen features a huge Calcutta Caesarstone island bench, shaker cabinetry, Miele dual ovens, and butlers pantry. This area opens out on to wide timber decks, a luxurious salt-water, heated pool, outdoor kitchen, and firepit, creating the perfect ambience for indulging in alfresco dining.
The master suite features a private balcony to enjoy the beautiful vistas, built-in cabinetry, walk-in robe, and ensuite with deluxe soaking tub. An additional three bedrooms, media room, and deck, are separated by the main pavilion, offering distinct sanctuaries for relaxation.
Surrounded by exclusive homes, this beautiful property is one of Pullenvale's most luxurious residences.
To arrange a private inspection please contact Ty on 0404 050 454.
• 2.619 acres (1.06 hectares)
• Linked pavilions with independent entrances
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (plus guest powder room in central pavilion)
• Multiple living and alfresco entertainment areas
• 3m high ceilings, Australian hardwood timber flooring, ducted airconditioning, and high-end finishes
• Gorgeous kitchen with Miele dual self-cleaning ovens, Billi water filtration system, and butlers pantry
• 10m x 4m saltwater, heated pool with spa seating and sun deck
• Large outdoor kitchen and firepit areas overlooking the natural surrounds
• 'Man cave' and storage area
• 5 car accommodation (includes fully-lined, two-vehicle garage and storage/home office)
• 9.1m x 9.2m barn with power and water
• 3 fully-fenced paddocks
• Security entrance with camera and intercom
• 17.6kw 3-phase solar panels for energy efficiency, and sensor-controlled garden lights
• 35,000L per day freshwater bore connected to tank and 22,500L water tank