10acre Family Sanctuary
Situated on one of Pullenvale's premium 10acre parcels of mountain top grounds, 59 Haven Road provides families an unrivalled rural lifestyle embracing the panoramic surrounds, farm-like land and a spectacular architecturally designed home.
The home provides an array of space, separation, generous proportions and a superb influence of indoor/outdoor living that harnesses the surrounding countryside and estate-like setting.
Additional Features Include:
- 6 Generous bedrooms
- 4 Full bathrooms including 3 ensuites plus two additional guest powder rooms
- Home office plus additional nursery or second home office adjoining the parents retreat
- Soaring ceilings, extensive use of oversized windows, bi-fold doors, banks of louvers allow an abundance of natural light and ideal ventilation
- Expansive open plan family living, lounge and dining provides an immense amount of space and captures the sweeping rural surrounds
- Separate formal living and rumpus/media room
- Gourmet kitchen featuring marble benchtops, walk in pantry, European appliances
- Large outdoor verandas provide an array of entertainment opportunities and bring the rolling lawns and living spaces together
- Double-sided open wood-burning fireplace, split-system a/c, polished concrete floors
- 3 Car lock up garage, two sheds (including a 90sqm shed that can accommodate an additional 6 cars) and rainwater tanks and town water
- Private drive, automatic gate, irrigated grounds, orchard and zen garden
- Swimming pool, additional water features and fountains
- Acres of cleared usable grounds ideal for children, pets, horses to share with the local wallabies, deer and cockatoos
- Views to the southern border ranges, sweeping ridgelines
59 Haven Road has been designed to provide the most sophisticated, generous living, enviable lifestyles for families and ease of convenience to some of Brisbane's finest schools, universities and airport.
Please contact us for further information or inspection.