AFFORDABLE ACREAGE $1,100,000 BUYERS SHOULD INSPECT
EXCLUSIVE ACREAGE - AIRLIE ROAD, PULLENVALE
This magnificent residence with north-east aspect is positioned in one of the most sought-after addresses in Pullenvale. Located on a private and elevated 2.5 acres, this property offers the ideal space for living, entertainment and relaxation. Enjoy the peaceful ambience of the hilltop location and the gorgeous valley views.
Quality features include:
- 2.5 acres in private cul-de-sac
- Lowset brick residence
- 2.7m (9 foot) ceilings
- Country style kitchen featuring stone bench tops, two pack cabinetry and Falcon chefs oven
- Large living areas that flow out on to the covered, outdoor area
- Four generous-sized bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Large carport attached to main residence (use as four car accommodation or entertainment area)
- Five car garage, separate to main residence, with three phase power
- 5KW solar panel system
- Town water and two water tanks (combined 15,000 litre capacity)
- Located within walking distance of Pullenvale State School, Airlie Road Park and the Moggill Pony Club.
- Close to local dining and shopping at Pullenvale Marketplace and Kenmore Shopping Centre.
- Transport to private and public schools available from Pullenvale Hall or the BCC bus stop.
- Easy commute to the Brisbane CBD.
Surrounded by prestigious properties, this is an excellent opportunity to secure an idyllic lifestyle.
To arrange a private inspection or for more information please contact Ty at Brisbane Real Estate on 0404 05 04 54.