100 acres within the Brisbane City Council
This private, rural retreat with architecturally designed, award winning house allows you to create a dream lifestyle. The beautiful, luxury family home has large windows throughout so you can enjoy the spectacular views from every room. The outdoor, undercover patio brings the outside in all year round. In the paddock next to the house is a large high bay shed with 2 water tanks that has space for all your farm equipment, horse float and tack room.
Enjoy trekking and riding through the valley and the forest and along the creeks and lakeside trails. Whether you are a horse lover, bike rider or camping enthusiast, you can enjoy it all on your own land which is fully fenced and waiting your animals to enjoy it as much as you will.
Conveniently located approximately 20 min to Ipswich, 30 minutes to Kenmore and within an hour to Brisbane airport and city, this is an opportunity that does not come along often and won't last on the market for long.
Features of the property include:
- 4 Double sized bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, including master ensuite and main bathroom with spa bath
- Designer kitchen with high end appliances and granite bench top
- Open plan dining and living area
- Fire place
- Large windows and stacker doors throughout the home, providing magnificent views from every room.
- Undercover alfresco area overlooking the valley
- Porcelain floor tiles throughout the hall way, main living areas and alfresco
- High ceilings throughout the house
- Security system
- Central vacuum system
- 3 Water tanks with 90,000 lt. capacity for the house and an extra approx 50,00 lt. at the sheds
- Large high bay, lock up shed for farm machinery with 2 water tanks
- 3 Dams
- Good pasture for cattle and horses
- 2 smaller sheds for animal food and equipment.
- Built in Robes
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Openable Windows
- Prestige Homes
- Security System