MODERN ACREAGE LIFESTYLE WITH GUEST COTTAGE
OPEN HOME AND AUCTION CANCELLED
Positioned in one of the most convenient and highly desirable locations within the leafy and rural family suburb of Bellbowrie/Anstead this spacious family property offers an abundance of lifestyle features for the entire family. Featuring a self contained studio for dual living or work from home purposes, superb equestrian infrastructure along with a perfect balance of space, separation and generous outdoor entertainment facilities.
Additional features include:
- Self contained guest accommodation
- 4 Generous bedrooms plus separate guest studio
- 2 Renovated bathrooms including ensuite to the master and additional bathrooms to the self-contained studio
- Open plan lounge and dining room, separate family room and rumpus
- Modern family kitchen featuring stone bench-tops, gas cooking and entertainment servery
- Covered outdoor entertainment area provides a host of additional space and links both the indoor and outdoor facilities together
- In ground swimming pool
- Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and screens
- Solar panels and battery
- Fenced horse paddocks, stables, tack room, wash bay, flood lit 40x20m dressage arena
- Direct access for equipment and vehicles
- Double lock up garage plus an additional shed and storage areas
- Town water and water tanks
- Minutes to Bellbowrie and Pullenvale shopping, local schools, buses and all of your local family conveniences
- 1.5km to Moggill school, 7km's to Kenmore High and serviced by Private school buses.
This property is being sold by auction, therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.