CONVENIENT INNER CITY OPPORTUNITY
An exceptional opportunity presents itself at 33 Blackstone St, Indooroopilly. This large 1970’s home is now available to families or the astute investor to secure a large 1,328sqm property only 6klms from the city. Aside from being a generous home, this property presents a range of opportunities including rental investment, renovation or a fresh start with a new-build home.
Being located within a quiet and green pocket of Indooroopilly bordering on Chapel Hill, this property has easy access to multiple shopping and restaurant precincts including Indooroopilly shopping centre, not to mention being within catchment for some of Queensland’s best schools. This sought-after pocket caters to all lifestyles with plenty of social amenities including Mt-Cootha walking tracks.
• Polished timber floors in upstairs living areas
• 3 large Living areas flowing onto the upstairs deck overlooking the pool with views towards UQ and the city
• 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite & WIR
• Lounge and separate living area
• Large downstairs living area with bathroom – can easily become self-contained living
• 3 x Bathrooms
• Ample Storage
• Ceiling Fans
• 2 Car remote controlled garage with large workspace and laundry
• Inground pool
• Ample outdoor entertaining space with built-in brick BBQ
Location & Accessibility:
• Just 6 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
• Approx. 20 minutes to Brisbane’s Domestic & International Airports
• Proximity to a range of excellent schools including QLD Science & Maths Academy, BBC, Ambrose Treacy, Indooroopilly State School to name a few.
• Walk to various leafy parklands, running & cycling tracks, Mt-Cootha,
• Easy access to trendy cafes and local eats
• Easy access to Airport Link, Inner City Bypass and major arterial links