SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING IN A PRIME LOCATION
Based at the foothills of Mount Coot-tha awaits the very best Chapel Hill lifestyle has on offer. This truly is the best of both worlds, a stone’s throw from bush trails to the Mount Coot-tha summit, family picnic areas and public transport yet still only 8 kilometres to the CBD.
This stunning family home offers expansive, open plan living spaces perfectly suited to growing families of all sizes. Set back behind established gardens and lush green lawn, is a solid brick residence that has been tastefully modernised throughout. Well proportioned living spaces flow throughout the ground level with a quality open plan kitchen, formal and informal dining rooms, formal lounge room plus a separate spacious living room that has a multitude of desired uses all families can enjoy. Families can sit back and enjoy the added expansive space the north facing undercover outdoor entertainment area provides. The perfect vantage point to watch the family splash around in the sparkling in-ground pool.
– 4 generous bedrooms
– Master with walk-in wardrobe, modern renovated Ensuite and private balcony
– 2 Renovated Bathrooms plus guest powder room
– Secure double lock-up garage with additional storage
– Centrally located open plan style kitchen with stone bench tops
– Formal and Informal dining
– Spacious living room plus additional rumpus / media / playroom
– Air Conditioning
– Expansive covered entertainment area
– Tropical In-ground Pool with waterfall and spa
– 700sqm block with 20 metre frontage
– Surrounded by parklands, hiking tracks, bike trails and national parks
– Inside the Chapel Hill State School catchment
– Just 8 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD
– Less than 25 google minutes to Brisbane’s Domestic and International Airports via Airport Link
– Moments to your choice of local Shopping Centres, local amenities, schools and cafes
– Walk just 200m to public transport
With the 425 bus just around the corner, access to Queensland University, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre or the CBD now becomes even more convenient. A welcome selection of walking and bike trails through Mt Coo-tha Reserve, a number of parks and plenty of coffee spots, the entire family will certainly love Chapel Hill.