Incredible Value – Superb Family Living
FOR SALE OR BY AUCTION
8 Lorikeet Close, Fig Tree Pocket
Land Size: 717m2
Situated in one of Fig Tree Pocket’s premium cul-de-sac’s, this spacious family home offers superb separation, perfect indoor, outdoor entertaining facilities and a wonderful lifestyle just 14 kilometres to Brisbane CBD and just a stones throw to the Fig Tree Pocket State School and Public Transport
– 4 Generous bedrooms
– Spacious Master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite
– Home Office
– Expansive open plan living integrating the home and outdoor spaces perfectly.
– Gourmet kitchen featuring stone bench tops, quality stainless appliances and plenty of storage space
– Fantastic fully fenced back yard and in-ground swimming pool occupies the 717sqm block
– Upstairs features a large children’s retreat or media room, spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Ducted air conditioning
– Premium outdoor facilities ready to entertain the family with covered alfresco, pizza oven, built-in BBQ along with the pool
– Side access for boats or trailers
– Walk to an abundance of family friendly locales such as the equestrian club, parkland, coveted primary school and childcare,
– Moments to Indooroopilly, Kenmore Shopping precincts, St Peter’s Lutheran College, Chapel Hill & Fig Tree Pocket State Schools plus some of Brisbane’s very best early learning.
– Approximately 15 minutes to the Brisbane CBD via Legacy Way, 25 minutes to Brisbane’s Domestic & International Airport Terminals
A home that is subtly striking, timeless in design, generous in space and positioned in one of Brisbane’s premier family suburbs.