Charming Low set home, perfect for you!
When you’re looking for that special place you want to call ‘Home’, you obviously take a look over a multitude of residences, whether in person or on the internet. Well make sure you inspect this Character filled beauty as you will be more impressed in person! Whether you’re looking for the perfect starter or perhaps a home that’s comfortable yet has space for the grand kids and or guests, then this is one of the finest, not just because it has great liveability but also it’s very affordable!
Just a short stroll to multiple amenities, café, hairdressers with playground for the kids whilst you enjoy either. Major bus stop servicing multiple locations, acres of parklands and walking tracks just fabulous to take the dogs for a walk or of course the well-established and regarded local High school, Kenmore High. A short drive to major shopping centres Kenmore Village and Kenmore Plaza, many schools such as Our Lady of the Rosary, Kenmore South as well Kenmore State School making this very desirable home also a very desirable Location.
This 4 Bedroom home was built in the time when they were built very solid and built to last. This Charming residence has been meticulously cared for and really needs nothing doing but to enjoy its many features. The perfect flat allotment is not only private but has plenty of room for pets and children alike. A large outdoor patio area, is perfect for the largest of get togethers and typifies the liveability of this Charming Residence. If you need extra space for a caravan, boat or additional cars there is also plenty of room under a sail to keep them safe!
Really this comfortable Home has everything you need and our sellers have decided after many years of enjoyment to move on, so if you are ready to Buy? Then take advantage, come along this Saturday or give me a call and we’ll organise a time that suits you better. Don’t miss this gem! Scott Edwards
– new airconditioning
– ceiling fans
– renovated kitchen with European appliances and soft close cupboards and drawers
– established gardens and fruit trees
– fully fenced back and front yards with lockable gates
– 2 car carport, and separate access for caravan/boat parking with professionally installed shade sail
– large covered outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
– private front patio overlooking gardens
– new carpet and paint throughout
– built in cupboards in every room
– multipurpose room/4th bedroom with walk in wardrobe and separate access
– large laundry with room for second bathroom
– 6000L water tanks with pump
– 2 garden sheds
– security screens and doors
– garden outlook from open plan living/dining
– connected to NBN cable internet
– nearby walking tracks, children’s play parks and cafe
– 100m to bus stop to University of Qld