MODERN EXECUTIVE FAMILY LIVING
This truly is the best of both worlds, a stone’s throw from bush trails to the Mount Coot-tha summit, family picnic areas and public transport yet still only 8 kilometres to the CBD.
This is a solid brick residence that has been tastefully modernised throughout. Well proportioned living spaces flow throughout the ground level with a quality open plan kitchen, formal and informal dining rooms, formal lounge room plus a separate spacious living space upstairs that has a multitude of desired uses all families can enjoy. Families can sit back and enjoy the added expansive space the undercover outdoor entertainment area provides. The perfect vantage point to watch the family splash around in the sparkling in-ground pool.
– 4 generous bedrooms
– Master suite has walk in robe and complimented by spacious ensuite with spa and dual vanity
– 2 spacious bathrooms
– Secure double lock-up garage with additional storage
– Centrally located open plan style kitchen that is well appointed with stainless appliances and breakfast bar
– Formal and Informal dining options plus lounge room
– Spacious living options with separate living spaces on both levels perfect for growing families
– Air Conditioning
– Expansive covered entertainment area looking over sparkling in-ground pool and water feature
– Manicured gardens and lush lawn are truly a desirable feature of this home.
– Just 8 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD
– Surrounded by parklands, hiking tracks, bike trails and national parks
– Walking accessibility to Chapel Hill State School, Fleming Road Shops, City & Uni Buses plus wonderful paths and the trails of Mt Coot-tha.
– Approx 20 minutes to Brisbane’s Domestic and International Airport Terminals via Airport Link
– Moments to your choice of local Shopping Centres, local amenities, schools and cafes
– Walk just 200m to public transport
With the 425 bus just around the corner, access to Queensland University, Shopping Centres and the CBD now becomes even more convenient. A welcome selection of walking and bike trails through Mt Coo-tha Reserve, a number of parks and plenty of coffee spots, the entire family will certainly love Chapel Hill.